Remember that it is okay to be selective about the dog walking service you choose for your loving canine. After all, you’re leaving your darling and best friend in someone else’s hand, and you want a true professional to look after your beloved pet.
And, if you’re in Durham, then Durham dog walker is the best possible service for you. Check out some of the tips to keep in mind while selecting your dog walker:
- Ensure that your dog isn’t walked with any other canines that aren’t yours. A dog walker Durham shouldn’t ever walk two unknown dogs together.
- Ensure that the dog walker emphasizes proper leash walking technology with your pet. They should try your dog to poop in the yard and keep the dog on short and loose leash while keeping them at their side. He should have a doggie water bottle with his eating tray for those tiresome hot days.
- Remember to check that your Durham Dog Walker is certified in pet care. He should hold a certificate from a national organization.
- Keep in mind that the dog walker is certified in First Aid and CPR. In case of any emergency, they should know how to respond quickly.
- Have an open communication with your dog walker. A book with pages essaying the daily detailed reports about your dog walk is a great idea.They should report about the dog’s behavior, his interaction with the walker, and anything else worth noticeable.
If you keep these points in mind, you can never go wrong in the selection of Durham dog walker.